StorageTek SL500 Robot Repair & Exchange
Strategic Support Solutions offers both exchanges and repairs for the StorageTek / Sun SL500 Robot Assembly.
Need a maintenance contract for your SL500? You have come to the right place. Strategic Support Solution’s trained technicians are experts in everything StorageTek. Let us support your SL500. Request a quote today!
We provide sales, technical support, repair and maintenance for some of IT’s most intricate and complicated products: tape libraries and tape drives. The StorageTek SL500 Robot is no different.
Our trained technicians can service your STK SL500 Robot Assembly, or provide you with an Advance Replacement, in order to ensure little to no downtime for your StorageTek / Sun SL500 tape library.
STK SL500 Robot Assembly / Sun SL500 Robot Assembly Advance Exchange and Repair Services:
• Advance exchange within the US and Canada
• Exchange – international
• 3 to 5 day repair turn around time
• Fully tested in a full SL500 configuration
Strategic Support currently works with these common StorageTek SL500 / Sun Sl500 part numbers:
314558702, 314585007, 314587006, 419684601, 419685702, 419683602 , 003-2820-01, 314558703, 314558705, 314585004, 314585009, 3145587xx, 419929002, 4196846xx, 419929001, 003-2326-01, 419946801, 419683602, 7300852
StorageTek SL500 Tape Library Features and Information:
- 30 to 575 LTO cartridge slots, or 24 to 494 mixed LTO
- 1-18 tape drives
- Maximum scalability of more than 860 TB of uncompressed data
- Throughput up to 9 TB/hr (compressed)
- Redundant hot-swappable power supplies with redundant fans
- Simplifies and accelerates consolidation with up to eight native partitions
- Ethernet and serial ports for diagnostics and reporting
- Supported host platforms: UNIX, Windows, Linux
Oracle StorageTek SL500 Data Sheet
The StorageTek SL500 is a great enterprise level Modular Library System. The SL500 helps you to save time, space, and power, by consolidating multiple libraries and applications into one convenient centralized location.
The robotic mechanism maintains reliability, regardless of the number of expansion modules, and helps increase the stability and predictability of backups.
• Free tech support
• Onsite T&M services available to assist you with the repair of your SL500
• Advance exchange on tape drives for the SL500
• SL500 Power supply repairs
• Annual maintenance contracts that cover all parts and labor for the term of your agreement
Call (866) 994-4235 Today