Exchanges| Repairs | Advanced Exchange | Maintenance contracts
We provide sales, technical support, repair and maintenance for some of IT’s most intricate and complicated products: tape libraries and tape drives. The StorageTek SL500 Robot is no different.
Our trained technicians can service your STK SL500 Robot Assembly, or provide you with an Advance Replacement, in order to ensure little to no downtime for your StorageTek / Sun SL500 tape library.
For More Information on How We Continue to Bring You Excellent Support, and Service, Take a Look at Our StorageTek SL500 Industry Partner, ISC Group LLC.
• Advance exchange within the US and Canada
• Exchange – international
• 3 to 5 day repair turn around time
• Fully tested in a full SL500 configuration
- 30 to 575 LTO cartridge slots, or 24 to 494 mixed LTO
- 1-18 tape drives
- Maximum scalability of more than 860 TB of uncompressed data
- Throughput up to 9 TB/hr (compressed)
- Redundant hot-swappable power supplies with redundant fans
- Simplifies and accelerates consolidation with up to eight native partitions
- Ethernet and serial ports for diagnostics and reporting
- Supported host platforms: UNIX, Windows, Linux
• Free tech support
• Onsite T&M services available to assist you with the repair of your SL500
• Advance exchange on tape drives for the SL500
• SL500 Power supply repairs
• Annual maintenance contracts that cover all parts and labor for the term of your agreement
Common StorageTek SL500 / Sun Sl500 part numbers we usually work with
314558702, 314585007, 314587006, 419684601, 419685702, 419683602 , 003-2820-01, 314558703, 314558705, 314585004, 314585009, 3145587xx, 419929002, 4196846xx, 419929001, 003-2326-01, 419946801, 419683602, 7300852